James F. Moseley, Jr.
Jim Moseley, Jr. is an experienced trial lawyer who practices in the area of complex civil litigation with particular emphasis on insurance, personal injury, commercial litigation and maritime matters.
Mr. Moseley is Board Certified by The Florida Bar in Admiralty and Maritime practice and is an active member of the Maritime Law Association of the United States. He is currently the chairman of the MLA’s Environmental and Criminal Law Committee and previously served as chairman of the Young Lawyer’s Committee. He is a Master with the Chester Bedell Inn of Court, and is an Editorial Fellow of the publication American Maritime Cases.
Admitted: Florida, Georgia
- Juris Doctor, Cumberland School of Law
- Bachelor of Arts, Hampden-Sydney College
- Florida Bar
- State Bar of Georgia
- Florida Bar’s Grievance Committee for the Fourth Judicial Circuit
- Past-President of the Jacksonville Bar Association.
- Leadership Jacksonville
- Philanthropic Initiative Fund
- The Propeller Club of Jacksonville (Past President)
- United Way